PSC single-phase submersible O3 motors are manufactured to ISO 9001 standards and are designed to operate coupled to hydraulic parts with the same coupling dimensions. Parts in contact with water are made of stainless steel; cooling and lubrication of ball bearings are guaranteed by a FDA approved dielectric fluid. O3 motor requires a start and run control box (CBO, which includes capacitor and manual reset amperometric protection - see Accessories section for more information). The supply cable connector is removable for quick and easy maintenance.
O3 motors ensure reliable working in 4” or larger diameter wells. The axial and radial oil-lubricated bearings allow for maintenance-free operation. The pressure compensation inside the motor is ensured by a special internal membrane.
CHARACTERISTICS OF CONSTRUCTION
- The rewindable coated stator is inlaid into a 304L stainless steel casing, the design of 24 slots ensures more flexibility and smooth operation, it is varnished and immersed in dielectric fluid to guarantee optimal cooling capacity of temperature during operation
- The AISI 420B integral shaft ensures optimal performance thanks to the special surface hardening . The squirrel cage rotor is made of aluminium for all motor powers
- Oversized ball bearings are completely silent and of high axial load
- Motors ready to use, prefilled with dielectric fluid
- Sand protection and mechanical seal designed to guarantee optimal operation even with high quantity of sand in the pumped liquid
- Safety motor bottom cover for extra protection
- All motors are 100% tested
Send us a request